See information below on our current Job Openings, contact us for further information
Senior Chef De Partie Required
Location: Hartes of Kildare, Kildare Town
Terms: Permanent / Full Time
Hartes has established itself as one of Leinsters most recommended restaurants/gastro pubs, Utilising the very best of Irish produce and artisan suppliers, irish craft beers etc. Current listing in Michelin pub guide 2018, and Yes Chef Best Irish Gastropub 2018. A proud member of Good Food Ireland we pride ourselves in what we produce. Stocks, sauces, pastries and breads are made in-house. Our team headed up by Barry Liscombe are commited to creating exiting dishes never straying to far from the influesces of modern irish cooking . Hartes is part of a group that includes Ashtons of Clonskeagh and the Dew Drop Gastropub, Kill. Opportunities for advancement in all our restaurants ia available to successful canditates.
The position is suited to a driven individual who wishes to move up the ladder in their career. This is a very unique opportunity to be apart of a young, driven and ambitious team.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have min 2 years exp at similar level in a quality restaurant.
- Haccp trained
- Knowledge and interest in Irish food culture and current trends.
- Ability to work on own initiative and take control of situations as the arise
- work in conjunction with head chef on the managing of all kitchen duties.
- Pastry and Bakery exp desirable.