Please see below some of the new COVID 19 guidelines we will be asking our guests to adhere to as we open up for INDOOR DINING ONLY.
Proof of immunity checks for all adults i.e. EU digital COVID certificate.
Full Name & contact number to be provided by all persons to allow for contact tracing.
Parties of 10 maximum per booking, no multiple bookings allowed.
1 hour 45 mins maximum sitting still applies. Please note due to restrictions you will not be able to have a drink before or after your reservation in the bar. Please arrive on time for your booking as we are limited to 1 hr 45 mins per sitting. Premises must be clear of all customers by 11.30pm.
Please adhere to social distancing and staff guidance on arrival
Please see below some additional steps/precautions we have added in light of Covid-19. We think that these steps will assist in the current situation and give more peace of mind to all
- Please use the sanitiser at the restaurant entrance on arrival
- We encourage the use of card payment where possible
- Please adhere to the safety notices around the pub
- Sanitiser wipes are also available and used regularly on all items of customer & staff contact
- We have removed tables & chairs from our restaurant seating area to increase distances between customers
The management of Hartes prioritise our customers and staff and we will be following best practise and HSE/Government advise.